Popsy09

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Purchased a Momo steering wheel off him on tuesday evening and it arrived today. Super fast delivery, well packaged, and a bargain considering how mint it is. Top bloke, highly recommended!

Thanks again mate, repped!

Stuart

Mark-ep91

Member +
Purchased a mint reconditioned td04 turbo and cap 4 puck clutch off him! got um delivered right too my door too:rockon: i only live round the corner do:haha::haha::haha:

turbo is mint as described and so is the clutch basically brand. sound lad to deal with, honest and items exactly as described, highly recommended!

Thanks again, repped!:rockon:

Mark

Fudder

Fresh Recruit
Purchased a mint reconditioned td04 turbo and cap 4 puck clutch off him! got um delivered right too my door too:rockon: i only live round the corner do:haha::haha::haha:

turbo is mint as described and so is the clutch basically brand. sound lad to deal with, honest and items exactly as described, highly recommended!

Thanks again, repped!:rockon:

Mark

lol haha can u stop licking popsis ass me nd jason are wondering if ur gay lol

welshowz

Member +
had a problem with a oil leak and popsy offered me crank seal. awesome delivery and a wicked price cant fault him :)

Derek

Lifer
Received my wheel nuts, quickest sale in the history of tgtt , will look well when I get round to putting the wheels on. Cheers dude. Swift delivery and excellent corospondence

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Received my wheel nuts, quickest sale in the history of tgtt , will look well when I get round to putting the wheels on. Cheers dude. Swift delivery and excellent corospondence

ya she was a fast sale lol , now get them on and get some pics up :rockon::rockon:

I collected the Zisco strut brace, cusco paddle clutch, headlights and tail lights from popsy today. All parts were as described in the for sale thread, tip top condition. A sound lad and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks lad.

Regards

William

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
I collected the Zisco strut brace, cusco paddle clutch, headlights and tail lights from popsy today. All parts were as described in the for sale thread, tip top condition. A sound lad and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks lad.

Regards

William

hope they serve ya well lad , your car is starting to have a nice spec list :)

dan-gt

Member +
Popsy

Just took delivery of a td05 kit, Boost controler with power meter and clear indecators from Popsy, A message to all he is a TOP TOP man to deal with :rockon: All parts were wrapped very well and delivery was super quick. A real credit to this site :rockon:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
got my double din radio off him today and it was perfect like he said. thanks

i actually found a small remote with that drop me a pm and ill send it up to ya
Just took delivery of a td05 kit, Boost controler with power meter and clear indecators from Popsy, A message to all he is a TOP TOP man to deal with :rockon: All parts were wrapped very well and delivery was super quick. A real credit to this site :rockon:

hope it goes well for ya dan ,a great piece of kit :)

kellygt

Member +
Picked up a set of Trd carbon surround clock's off poppsy09 today absolutely mint as described sound lad to deal with drove as far as Blarney to meet me too pleasure to deal with, repped ...........

Last edited:

xam3l3on

Fresh Recruit
I bought an EMB from popsy09. Just delivered today, it is really mint just as described,very well packaged and the shipping was really fast!!
Top bloke to deal with. Would buy again wih no worries.

Thanks again mate, repped!