Possibly retiring the GT from the strip

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Not 100% yet but may not be racing the startlet in 2010.

Was down at the awards ceramony for the Drag and Drift today and getting a few heads up on next year, definatly going to be a great year and theres alot of exciting things happening which I'm not going to mention on the forums, Wayne from Sideways Racing can announce it in his own time when things are finalised.

As a new rule for 2010 though Turbo charged cars running Nitrous will be promoted up a Class, so I'd be in Class2, I'll have an MR2 running in Class2 so don't see the point in having two cars running.

On a positive note, all of my racing in 2010 is free cause I won the Championship, so a big thanks to Sideways Racing!

richglanzav

Member +
spuddy bit off topic but ive neva seen ur GT but heard its a bit of a rocket. whats it running or is it hush hush?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
spuddy bit off topic but ive neva seen ur GT but heard its a bit of a rocket. whats it running or is it hush hush?

Running a 5E with a TD05 hybrid@1.5bar at the min making 320hp. I've a direct port nitrous kit half fitted though, dunno if I'll take it out and just tune it in a more normal way or what to do.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Lol :) sorry just keeping a few things to myself this time around.

They are absolutly insaine grip wise when launching!

mr2 rev3

Member +
type nathan freke (century motorsport) into you tube and watch that thing go, also have a look for Roy ashbys mr2 and andy f's, and redeye mr2, there are quite a few quick mr2's about a guy called shahib also runs a quick mr2:rockon:get on you tube lol:rockon:

edit if you look on ebay you will see Chris's car for sale its the 635bhp one:shoot:

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Dont retire it yet Spud!

You have only just got it going good now!

I think theres more in her, Chris is twisting my arm via PMs lol, will just have to get my 400hp the hard way.

So much for cheating gas!

billybob

Untrusted Seller
shit your better off running bigger boost ,f**k the nos,,,put the nos in the mr2 lad,400bhp should be easy for your starlet to make you still have more to prove with the starlet lad you didnt break into the 12s yet,theres always going to be lads saying i knew a 5e couldnt get into the 12s

Last edited: