posting parts over seas

thechomper

Member +
Right im trying to sell a emange ultimate i bought that i'm not going to use ,i have never shipped anything overseas before and i know i will get more interest if i give a shipping option ,how does it work when shipping an item ,how does the person pay ,do they pay before you post the item and if they pay to your paypal how do you transfer the money back to your account any tips or help much appreicated

td04 project:)

Member +
More or less the same as sending something next door bud:) Just get the person you are selling the item to pay you either paypal or trasfer then you pay when you send it, simples;)

Paypal is user-friendly. In the Paypal website you will see an option to WITHDRAW FUNDS. Click on that and enter your Bank Account details to where you wish to withdraw the money to.

Let the customer pay you into your Paypal account. Let them know you will post the item after the moneys have entered your Bank Account just incase they try to claim from your Paypal account - Thats if you get a scammer!

madman

Member +
yeah you can transfer the money straight to your account it takes 2-3 days iirrc btw make sure you pay the extra money to get it tracked and signed for ;) or by courier