power fc boost control kit

no i have a power fc ecu in my car but i just have the ecu and commander. a boost control kit has come up for sale and i want to know is the boost control kit car specific?

dac69er

Super Moderator
i cant honestly see why it would be different, but you never know with these things. get me the part numbers off the parts for sale and i can compare them to mine. if they are the same then they should fit.

BallıGee

Member +
The kit comes with a apexi map sensor a harness for it which is 3 pin (you can get this loom from eBay 30 pound)
A boost solinoid and harness that plugs into to the oem hi lo loom
You can make most of it for almost half the price
Map sensor (rhdjapan)
Boost solinoid any
Map sensor harness (eBay)

The kit comes with a apexi map sensor a harness for it which is 3 pin (you can get this loom from eBay 30 pound)
A boost solinoid and harness that plugs into to the oem hi lo loom
You can make most of it for almost half the price
Map sensor (rhdjapan)
Boost solinoid any
Map sensor harness (eBay)

do you know the part number for the map sensor?

weeJohn

Lifer
I think part of the loom plugs into the plug for the stock high/low solenoid plug, but it could be hard wired in around this area.

have a solenoid and map sensor from an avcr. solenoid is the exact same as the one for boost control kit but the map sensor is different can it be used? also got the loom for pluging the map sensor to power fc

fit the avcr map sensor pluged it into the side of the ecu, the power fc commander now shows the correct boost, so i now plug the apexi boost solenoid into the connector for the stock boost solenoid?

boxyman

Fresh Recruit
The boost controller is to fit any car atall.... Obviously the power fcs are different to each car but a boost controller would fit any car

BallıGee

Member +
I think if you read the whole thread his trying to hook it up to his power fc by getting bits from the avcr and not using the display and using the commander instead

weeJohn

Lifer
The boost controller is to fit any car atall.... Obviously the power fcs are different to each car but a boost controller would fit any car

The Apexi boost control kit is not a universal boost controller. The kit only contains the parts needed to hook up a solenoid to a Power FC so the ecu controls the boost, it has no electronics to control the parts.