power fc commander..

tucka

Member +
erm im just wondering if anyone knows where i can buy just the commander for the power fc as i need one for mine, any ideas?? i found a few in the usa but dont diliver in the uk, the only one in the uk i can find is thor racing and thats £329 which is a bit steap i think and it said it was just for the mr2.... which i fort was wierd as i fort the commander fits all power fc models..

cheers

tucka

Last edited:

Smore

Lifer
erm im just wondering if anyone knows where i can buy just the commander for the power fc as i need one for mine, any ideas?? i found a few in the usa but dont diliver in the uk, the only one in the uk i can find is thor racing and thats £329 which is a bit steap i think..

cheers

tucka

try nengun.com

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Not sure but i think the Commander for The 4EFTE Power Fc is Specific, Because it is a Modified unit the commander has to be modified as well,

Not too sure though

tucka

Member +
has anyone orderd anything from nengun before, as im about to buy me the commander. anyone had dealings with them?

tucka

Member +
Not sure but i think the Commander for The 4EFTE Power Fc is Specific, Because it is a Modified unit the commander has to be modified as well,

Not too sure though

yeah theres diffrent model for the starlet ep91 i need the 415 t001 commander its what most toyotas use apart from the soarer i think....

tucka

Member +
cheers for everyones help, i have orderd one and also orderd hyper rev for the toyota starlet ep91!! ooo yeaaahhhhh cant wait lol

tucka when you were tring to find a commander did you find and power fc ecu as i want one not sure where to get one and what model i need

tucka

Member +
tucka when you were tring to find a commander did you find and power fc ecu as i want one not sure where to get one and what model i need

yeah i just baught mine from www.nengun.com dont think you can buy the ecu from there tho as it has been discontinued now dude i think...think the ecu will be very hard to get hold of, spesh now after apexi have stoped doing that model...

tucka

Member +
hey tucka is the power fc different for the ep82 and ep91??

i think theres a few diffrent versions dude, and each version will support a few diffrent cars n models if you know what i mean, you just gotta make sure if you find one to make sure its compatable with your car dude...i think this is the model number which is compatable with both of our cars is 4E14T01W and this is only compatable with ep82 pre year 92 4E14T01Y...not sure if i made much sence its early lol