Price and price conditions:£40each

Extra Info:came from a 96 glanza

Pictures:
DSCF1316.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:buyer pays postage

For sale:4efte map sensor

Item Condition:working

Price and price conditions:£40(dunno how much they have gone for before)

Extra Info:came from a 96 glanza

Pictures:
DSCF1318.jpg

Contact Details:pm

For sale:apexi power fc (ep82)

Item Condition:it worked goin to the mappers,got there and ended up spluttering the way home!!:mad:it may work with the new software momentum have,i just couldnt be arsed with it!i cant guarantee it will work but i should think it should,trevor knows what is going on with these if you want to pm him..if it doesnt sell ill try get it sorted myself:)

Price and price conditions:350euro's(no offers)

Extra Info:pm me

Pictures:
DSCF1319.jpg

Contact Details:pm

Last edited:

Aidan-G

Member +
yeah trevor(goodman)gave us the lend of his hand commander and chris tried to reset it,but with no joy...

i wont sell this to anyone not from ireland as it would be too much hassle..if anyone is interested in it,they can come and take it from me maybe leave me a small deposit lik 50euro,bring it away and see if the sotware can sort it out,if it works fine then it yours:)

if it doesnt,then i know the person will be out some petrol money and maybe a half hour of labour from the mapper...but its cheap at 350euro!

im not mad to sell it,its a nice ornement to have anyway:pi have an emu that i baught instead:)

Johnny_C

Lifer
yeah trevor(goodman)gave us the lend of his hand commander and chris tried to reset it,but with no joy...

i wont sell this to anyone not from ireland as it would be too much hassle..if anyone is interested in it,they can come and take it from me maybe leave me a small deposit lik 50euro,bring it away and see if the sotware can sort it out,if it works fine then it yours:)

if it doesnt,then i know the person will be out some petrol money and maybe a half hour of labour from the mapper...but its cheap at 350euro!

im not mad to sell it,its a nice ornement to have anyway:pi have an emu that i baught instead:)
aidan ur giving it away at that price.

Aidan-G

Member +
For sale:hks actuator..pin type

Item Condition:good

Price and price conditions:£50

Extra Info:

Pictures:
DSCF1323.jpg

Contact Details: pm

yan

Member +
Wat does the small thing under the map sensor in the hose do. It looks like a valve or filter.

Aidan-G

Member +
Is that necessary m8 ?

there standard on all 4efte engines,well im nearly 100%sure they are...its probably there to stop any little bits of debris that could be sucked in from the intake manifold via the turbo...say if you werent running a filter off the turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.