power up kit plus fmic kit

monka

Member +
hi mate.

how much are you supplying them for at the moment?

the whole ct9 power up kit, with your fmic kit with the pipe from the turbo made for when the turbo has been clocked, air con friendly

cheers

wickedep

Trader
hey mate,
our fmic's are out of stock at the moment. hoping to have them back in hand in about 2-3 weeks time. your prices are below..

power up kit--$600usd shipped
fmic kit to suit--$695usd shipped

many thanks..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

davehart

Member +
The power up kit. What other modifications on a standard engine with standard CAT installed be needed for the kit to be installed and setup safely?

wickedep

Trader
yes i can workout a small discount for you guys. but it wont be anything great guys as we keep out profit margins as low as possible to make our products very affordable for you guys. so i sincerely hope you understand.

dave, you dont need any other mods. well you have to buy yourself a tial 38mm wastagete..but thats about it. the kit comes with the manifold/de-cat and oil feed. so you cannot stock stock cat/downpipe. you have to use the one supplied with the kit.hope this clears up Q's you have. you are more than welcome to u2u me if you have any further querries...thanks

sacha
wickedEP Racing

davehart

Member +
Just one more quick question looking at the pictures of the kit. Will the standard EFI intake pipe fit with the wastegate bolted on as it does not look like it will run over the top.

monka

Member +
Just one more quick question looking at the pictures of the kit. Will the standard EFI intake pipe fit with the wastegate bolted on as it does not look like it will run over the top.

they wont fit, but if you get sacha to supply, or can find one of the td04 relocation pipes they can be made to fit

Harvey

Member +
Sacha,

i have a WEPR CT9 power up kit and turned/clocked the turbo an a WEPR FMIC, so needless to had to cut and shut the IC pipes a lot!!

You able to sell just the clocked turbo - Intercooler pipe?

Is it a 1 piece pipe? I can see a problem if it wrong angle slightly, as where i still have AC its a nightmare to have a clocked turbo! (had to cut off the lugs on compressor wheel!! (for the actuator)

wickedep

Trader
hello mate.
i think you may have clocked it a bit more than needed. yes i can supply just the pipe..its one-piece. $175usd shipped. thanks..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Harvey

Member +
Where i have clocked it to is the only place possible tbh mate, while giving maximum (like 20-30mm!!!!) clearance to the rad!!!

Thats cool sounds like the best thing for me, just worried it might not go, but i can always get a disc cutter out and bend the pipe and reweld if angle slightly off!!!

Once i get paid (like should be anythime now being end of month) i will have the pipe off ya mate. Do you accept paypal now or still gotta be bank transfer? Hope my stupid bank dont screw it up again!!"