powerflex LSD gearbox mount bush now available

Shorty

Member +
well after contacting powerflex about the lack of the lsd bush, i sent a mount and ta da :D

http://www.powerflex.co.uk/product-details/Rear+Gearbox+Mount+Bush%2C+LSD+Models/1816.html

im now in talks with them about uprated bushes for the oem front arb, they also said that they where in talks with toytuning (before it went wrong) about rear bushes for the arse end of the car, so anyone who can think of bushes the would like to see made drop me a pm and ill see what i can do, as i have made a very handy contact for us ep lovers now :D

Shorty

Last edited:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
fuckerss!!!! i had to use a new one from toyota and rest powerflex.

i still havew the old one, might get this and put it in.

We have these ream beam bushes and kits for the EP82 that replace all these

starlet_ep8_front.jpg

starlet_ep8_rear.jpg

Shorty

Member +
sweet cheers dave, wont sugest them then, dont want to tread on toes just simply advance the availability of uprated bushes for the stabo's

dac69er

Super Moderator
do you happen to know the dimensions of the lsd bush? i wondered if it was the same as the 4wd starlet rear bush as that is supposedly different to the normal bush.

Shorty

Member +
I will let u know when mine turns up bud, do you have the dimesion of yours if not im sure they will make yours :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
i havnt as yet mate. when i get the box out i will measure it all up. the bracketry is different and ive been told the bush size is different. will see