**PP'S IRISH ROAD TRIP**, nearly died!!!!!

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
SO we started of midday saturday in croydon, me, aze, simon jp and kyle are head of to essex to pick up a ep82 white quadlight shell of turbo fever, went well and neil is a top chap:rockon:

then travel back to back to staines massive to pick up jamesbaa and krisyyb, james flight back from italy was late so we had to leave without him:(:(,
ireland3.jpg

we got to fishguard in pretty good time so went into town to see the local rudeboy ruppert's and get some food,
265.jpg

on the boat we got a cabin so 5 dude's and only 2 single beds!!!, krissy was the first to give in and had to leave:haha:

on the other side aze got us mc d's breakfast all 45 euro of it :rockon:, so on the way trying to find some little village in the middle of no where, kyle got abit bored so he busted out some of his rolloing burnout's and DK skill's

269.jpg

DK DRIFTING
http://www.youtube.com/user/pukkaperformance#p/u/0/UZstuwSLsjg

turned up at mick's (turbo jim) mate, to drop off the sheel and get a cuppa tea toast and have a good chat, he has some quality little dog and a man eating spider
268.jpg

picked up the complete ep85 running and gear, trapped her up and headed back to wexford for some food,

THEN THIS IS THE PART WHERE WE COULD OF DIED!!!!!!

we got apx 10km from rosslare ferry port and the uj on the sliding joint broke up and come apart, centre bearing clamp broke too, meaning both prop's dragging along the floor!!!!

SOO stuck out ireland with a broken prop on a sunday at 6 clock 10km from the boat was not a good look, BUT being pro G'S and engineer's we got it going so we could get on the boat

http://www.youtube.com/user/pukkaperformance#p/u/1/MIkA0qz-LbM

snap on socket banged into the uj and a jubilee got us to the dock:haha:
ireland5.jpg

SO on the boat we had a emergency PP meating in the head office, to what we could do to get us home
ireland8.jpg

a phone to jamesbaa back in staine's, for him to go to aze's house pick up the welder, extension lead, grinder etc to put in the super seven savanna and drive all the way to fishguard, and being a true G he left straight away:kiss::rockon:

so we waited at the fishguard dock for about 40 mins after getting of the boat and james turned up, aze and kyle straight on it cleaning up and welder the uj together and centre bearing clamp
270.jpg

ireland9.jpg

back on the road and got back to staines about 9 clock this morning:rockon:

long old few day's but it's all gonna be worth it, the td05 is off the blue starlet already, it's been picked up from the turbo people to get made BIGGER;)

was a quality couple day's and thanks to all the pp crew for making the trip with us:rockon:

Last edited:

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
pics seem to be working for me?!?!?!,
they working for everyone else?

yeah the no sleep since half 7 saturday morning is killer :mad::p

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
hahaha. Nice one.

Bring on the td05 hybrid! your ep85 is getting ridiculous now gaz! :rockon:

Tanz

Lifer
yer i did make it a laugh, just it wasnt when we tought we mite miss the boat and get stuck in ireland

haha ahh imagine....

PP stranded in Ireland....

First taught that comes to mind...Be Afraid,Be Very Afraid!!!!!!!:p

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
took me half hour to do that write up:p

love road trip's alway's seem to buy stuff that's MILE'S away:haha:

the running gear cost ALOT more than what i expected, by the time the boat fair, fuel, food etc but it's all good tho

the plans for jim's new shell seem's quality tho soo good luck with all that dude, when she's all done your gonna have to bring her over:rockon:

jamesbaa

Member +
Gota love the proper PP drifting!

I keep thinking why did i answer the phone when aaron called me! Bloody 10 hour round trip and now iv got to work all bloody night lol! At least your all back home save and sound boy's!

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
jim you was a life saver:rockon:, we prob will still be in fishguard right now if you did'nt pick up the phone:haha:

seems like you busy at work tho :haha::haha: