predictions??

anderson

Fresh Recruit
getting my glanza dynod soon jus wondering if anyone could take a rough guess of figures i should expect, spec as follows
engine 4efte (45000km)
hks actuator and boosting at 1 bar and recently remapped
fuel cut defender, fuel pressure regulator
decat and blitz nurspec axel back exhaust

ASHep82

Member +
Somewhere around 180bhp I think maybe a bit more.it varies on different cars even if they have the same mods

anderson

Fresh Recruit
yea still on standard ct9 turbo and standard manifold
going to get dynod soon will post up figures
then planning on upgrading to wepr manifold with external wastegate and walbro fuel pump, looking to get best power from engine and ct9 as possible

churcherj

Member +
yea still on standard ct9 turbo and standard manifold
going to get dynod soon will post up figures
then planning on upgrading to wepr manifold with external wastegate and walbro fuel pump, looking to get best power from engine and ct9 as possible

your asking for trouble running 1 bar on a standard manifold that hasnt been ported! serious restriction in the manifold!

bullet

Member +
personally wouldnt run 1 bar on standard manifold, but 180 at a push, i got 190 with a decent manifold and lots of setting up on my dyno

anderson

Fresh Recruit
its in waterford there not well known but seen some work theyve done and its impressive where you from where would you recommend for mapping?

TURBO2010

Member +
im from kerry, just woundering how close they wer but its a long drive!!:) bet ya can wait to get er dynoed but as above get that mani on first!! what ya hoping to get out of er?

anderson

Fresh Recruit
bit of a distance alright but yea cant wait to see what it makes id be happy with 170bhp bit anxious bout the mani though been promised it past 2 weeks and still no luck dont want to drive the car too much without it, if dont have it by mid week going to have to look else were for one