Prices

Lurch

Fresh Recruit
I know this has probably been covered many times before but could people let me know what they are paying on a glanza and who there with, Im 20 with 2yrs no claims and no points.
Cheers.

richglanzav

Member +
im 21, 1 yrs no claims but with passplus, no claims/convictons/points etc, 1340fully comp with quinn direct thats with quite a few mod's declared.

wee-jo

Member +
im 20 with 1 years ncb and 3 points, 1400 tpft with adrian flux, the 3 points didnt make a difference to the price at all, cheesin!!!

markeybhoy

Member +
ive just received a quote from adrian flux for my glanza. in 21yo, 1 years no claims and 16months driving. fully comp im £946

thats a damn good price if you ask me :)

**edit**

i also decalred my mods (alloys, filter, dump valve and exhaust)

y3Lo

Member +
when i was 20 with 3 years ncb, i was paying 890 on a 10 month policy with elephant. now with sky at 21 with 4 years ncb paying just over 700 for a year.

stuart

Member +
22, 3 years ncbs, insurance factory, 9 months policy with 3 months free - £966 - only third party though

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
ive just received a quote from adrian flux for my glanza. in 21yo, 1 years no claims and 16months driving. fully comp im £946

thats a damn good price if you ask me :)

**edit**

i also decalred my mods (alloys, filter, dump valve and exhaust)

OMG i just got a quote with adrian flux and im 21 yo, 1 years no claims 15 months drivin g and i got 930 TPFT! ?

markeybhoy

Member +
OMG i just got a quote with adrian flux and im 21 yo, 1 years no claims 15 months drivin g and i got 930 TPFT! ?

ive just accepted my quote. with a 300 excess, and break down cover im about 1050 fully comp. also i said i would do max 8k per year, they have givin my unlimited milage and free windscreen cover!

it comes down to postcode aswell though. when i got quoted for my parents address it was rediculous proces i was getting. the address im at now is a quiet area in fenwick, ayrshire. it brought it down a lot!

may i also add that i have one claim in that also. a non fault claim to the value of £7000.

KrissyB

Member +
Im 22 1 years N/C as my bitch of a Girlfriend took the rest when we spilit.

Plus break down cover

For my GT its 623 pounds a year, 6000 miles too

tom_hunt

Member +
Iv just had my renewal. Im paying £1467 now and in amonths time it goes down to £854 fully comp! :rockon:

Im 21 with 2years no claims. Try ringing Warwick Davis - 08717502107 ask for Julie.

Tom