Private Plate: M1 GTT

Dan3SGTE

Member +
For sale: Private plate: M1 GTT

Item Condition: New

Price and price conditions: £1,500 Fees included in Price

Extra Info: Look great on the cars especially the starlet. Reads "MY GTT" a perfect plate for these cars and any GTT car.

Currently on car so as soon as i have a buyer we can start the transfer

Pictures:
P1000380.jpg

032.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: .......

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
didnt think you were gone sell the plate dude?
Guess you need the dollar for the rebuild etc..

glwts.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeah she is a lovely plate!

Adam, nah not for the rebuild dude, i got the money for that now but works really tough at the moment, gona have to leave my company so will be putting my Z up for sale too soon too :( And just have my starlet as the toy....

Need the money behind me to start up something. Pretty shit eh.. If the plate doesnt sell before my Z sells then i'll end up keeping the plate for sure as i dont want to sell it!

But if it sells in the mean time ive gota let it go as need the cash.

Rory

Lifer
Incase folk dont know how this works, you cannot make your car look newer with a newer plate, IE if you have an L reg car you cannot put this plate on.
You can make a car older or the same age. IE M reg onwards.

GLWTS Dan.

hubbygt

Member +
Couldn't get a more fitting number plate for a starbo. I honestly thought it was like a show plate you had made up dan, didn't think it was your actual plate on the basis of how perfect it was.

Glwts and new business venture bud

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Couldn't get a more fitting number plate for a starbo. I honestly thought it was like a show plate you had made up dan, didn't think it was your actual plate on the basis of how perfect it was.

Glwts and new business venture bud

Haha really? Nah it the real Deal lol!

Thanks very much mate :)

AdDaMan

Member +
Yeah she is a lovely plate!

Adam, nah not for the rebuild dude, i got the money for that now but works really tough at the moment, gona have to leave my company so will be putting my Z up for sale too soon too :( And just have my starlet as the toy....

Need the money behind me to start up something. Pretty shit eh.. If the plate doesnt sell before my Z sells then i'll end up keeping the plate for sure as i dont want to sell it!

But if it sells in the mean time ive gota let it go as need the cash.

Ah thats a shitter mate. Hope it all goes wull dude.