problem with A/F ratio

glanza4ever

Member +
hey it's about 10 days that i have start using the car and i have seen that the a/f gauge shows lean over the 2/3 off the throtle ... do you know what i have to do??? you think that matters that it was auto and i made it manual (i put a 30ah fuse in the auto gear lever unit at neutral position :confused: is this right ??? )
all of the engine is normal + jperformance outlet and decat downpipe , hks mushroom type air filter , stelco mettalic cat and 54mm inox exhaust pipe + 1 inox rear muffler ... can anyone help me???
you believe that i have to change from neutral to drive the sensor???

FeNder

Member +
im guessing its a narrow band , i see its intake/exhaust upgrades only , not boosting more than stock or with a fcd so i wouldnt worry .

glanza4ever

Member +
first of all thank you for your advise FeNder :)
FeNder yes it is narrow band but i have also tried 2 different gauges and it shows the same (lean) ... that's why i wonder if it has to do with the auto lever sensor or the ecu because it shows neutral !!!

FeNder

Member +
people usually see some leaning out when boost creeping on stock , but seems boost at ur side is stable @9psi stock ,
when i had my narrow band wire pass over close to the mani it heated up badand gave all sorts of weird readings , theres a topic here about narrow bands play up find it :)