Problem with Boost Controller

ginor

Member +
Installed my HDI EBC tday, all the wires are fine and is all connected properly but when I turn the ignition on it flashes once and stays off. If I turn the ignition key slowly, when the lights come on and the battery and engine management light stay off, the boost controller comes on and works fine. Could this be a bad earth or something?

Cheers in adance guys :kiss: lol

EDIT: It also starts when its off, not sure if its boosting or anything yet as my car is off the road, kinda doesn't help lol

GT_Irl

Member +
Installed my HDI EBC tday, all the wires are fine and is all connected properly but when I turn the ignition on it flashes once and stays off. If I turn the ignition key slowly, when the lights come on and the battery and engine management light stay off, the boost controller comes on and works fine. Could this be a bad earth or something?

Cheers in adance guys :kiss: lol

EDIT: It also starts when its off, not sure if its boosting or anything yet as my car is off the road, kinda doesn't help lol

Yup, sounds like a bad earth mate. What did you earth it too? With mine (hks evc) I used the headunit earth, worked a treat

ginor

Member +
Its connected basically through my turbo timer harness but i'll try running it through my head unit tomorrow, didn't want to cut straight into the loom myslelf