problem??

lugzie76

Member +
check this out wen i start my glanza let it warm up th temp gauge goes up 2 normal just under half way but wen i take it out n start drivin say on a cold nite the temp gauge drops rite dwn 2 cold again rite on th bottom line is that normal? or is my thermostat fucked cs its drinkin fuel 2 n th mechanic said its tellin th car its still cold so its throwin more fuel in? any ideas? :confused:

dac69er

Super Moderator
thermostat stuck open or has no thermostat. if the car is running colder then it will use more fuel mate.

stick a new thermostat in and you should be away

You've posted in the wrong section again dude this should be in engine/fueling/turbo. Dan has already explained to you how things work.

hey welcome to the forum,

if you look the forum is divided into various sub forums, the tech section is for technical related stuff

welcome section to say hello, chill out room for general chit chat etc

the title of the forum pretty much explains what sort of posts should go where dude any more help needed pm me

dan

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Moved To Correct Section Again............................... Please Take care to post in the propper section. you have been given many warnings and alot of advice. Any future posts in the wrong section will be deleted without warning

Thank You

Frankie