Problems wiring greddy emanage ultimate ecu and apexi ebc

conalmcn

Member +
Only bought my first glanza last friday, problem is the fella i bought it off removed the greddy emanage ecu and the apexi ebc as he was selling it seperate but i bought it as part of the deal. Iv the ebc nearly in have 5 out of 6 wires in only wire left is the white wire. am i right in thinking the white wire splices into pin 11 of the 12 pin plug?

The emu on the other hand is proving quite a headache. Below is the colours and the pin they are spliced onto. I only jointed them up where they where cut by matching the colours, by looking at the diagram i noticed one was different from the greddy instructions. The car was running 191bhp so it should just be a matter of connecting up the rest of the wires

**26 Pin-
Brown 3
Black 24
Black/Red 13
white/grey 4
black/grey 5

**16 Pin-
blue/yellow 4
purple/yellow 3

**12 Pin-
Red 7

Also theres a grey and a yellow/brown wire that is not connected to anything and i understand that the water temperature is not used.

I still need as well the wires for the Injector 1-3 and 2-4, the map sensor and the ignition signal.

All help really appreciated

conalmcn

Member +
yea i know that mate but at the end of the day ecc have wired it this way so if they have a wire in the wrong place mayby its meant to be. do i need the injector harness aswell? btw how much are you to map the car again? should only need a few tweeks, pm me if you can, cheers.

Chris@CCM

Member +
Well if it's not wired as the book it's not rite not saying nothing about Ecc er btw if u want me to take a look at it pm me the injection loom etc is part of emu loom so it should be in use

conalmcn

Member +
Yea mate, was tired and it was dark so mayby i read the wire positions wrong. I will need it mapped again anyway as i am changing the manifold so map will probably need tweeked to suit the new one. cheers for your help