Profec b spec 2 settings !

anyone using the greddy profec b spec 2.
just wondering what other people have set theirs to, wanting 0.7bar but getting a little confused how to set the gain to give me better spool time.
thanks in advance.

Last edited:

TurboDave

Member +
anyone using the blitz profec b spec 2.
just wondering what other people have set theirs to, wanting 0.7bar but getting a little confused how to set the gain to give me better spool time.
thanks in advance.

Its not Blitz its Greddy, the gain will have to be set to your settings but mine is on 20, you will need to adjust your boost by pressing the top left button until it then reads hi just to the side of the button, if you then turn the big button on the right clockwise it will increase the boost or anti clockwise to lower the boost but you need to turn it and then press the same button on whatever setting you want i.e. turn it to 50 it will now be flashing on the display and then press the button in to set it as 50.

Point to note is you cant lower the boost any lower than what its set to on the actuator spring.

Its not Blitz its Greddy, the gain will have to be set to your settings but mine is on 20, you will need to adjust your boost by pressing the top left button until it then reads hi just to the side of the button, if you then turn the big button on the right clockwise it will increase the boost or anti clockwise to lower the boost but you need to turn it and then press the same button on whatever setting you want i.e. turn it to 50 it will now be flashing on the display and then press the button in to set it as 50.

Point to note is you cant lower the boost any lower than what its set to on the actuator spring.

sorry greddy lol i know how to use it, its just hard to get the setup right, what setup are you using for that? its the set gain as well that alludes me thats just the spool up time right?? i can get the boost correct but its getting it to stay at the level i want it i.e at start it will spike so i alter the set gain then spool up is affected lol.
using hks actuator set at 0.5 bar.

TurboDave

Member +
sorry greddy lol i know how to use it, its just hard to get the setup right, what setup are you using for that? its the set gain as well that alludes me thats just the spool up time right?? i can get the boost correct but its getting it to stay at the level i want it i.e at start it will spike so i alter the set gain then spool up is affected lol.
using hks actuator set at 0.5 bar.

You will always get a bit of a spike as it takes a little time for the boost controller to send air when the desired boost level is reached to the actuator and then some more time for the actuator to react to this and physically open the wastegate to vent some exhaust gas off.

If I were you I would set the gain quite high and then lower it bit by bit and see if you suffer less spike, generally the lower the gain the less spike, spoolup wont be affected too much really.

:)