project car

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
thikin bou gettin a car was thinkin a GT,mr2 or a civic not sure wat kind a civic yet buy cheap enough want to use it as a project car anyone got any other recomendations? or which one of them cars i should get? nd i kno just about everyone of you are gona say GT but anyway lol :D thanks

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
lol yejust noticed that was lookin at a few nice cae dont kno a lot about them tho just read ur thread about em lol not too pricey to buy either by the look of it

Andyep82

Member +
lol yejust noticed that was lookin at a few nice cae dont kno a lot about them tho just read ur thread about em lol not too pricey to buy either by the look of it

no get a pretty decent for 4k and 989gbp to insure for me which isnt bad considerin i pay 600 for my starlet

dac69er

Super Moderator
thikin bou gettin a car was thinkin a GT,mr2 or a civic not sure wat kind a civic yet buy cheap enough want to use it as a project car anyone got any other recomendations? or which one of them cars i should get? nd i kno just about everyone of you are gona say GT but anyway lol :D thanks

depends what you want to do as a project?

the car you get depends on your budget, engineering skill and what you want out of the car

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
its gona be my first proper project so i dont want anything too hard to work on kno wat i mean? was thinkin GT would be best as ive peicked up alot about them lookin up stuff for my glanza and readin on this site was just lookin into other cars

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
wat kinda project? something wit abit of power kno wat i mean? something to do myself wit abit of help lol just something like that

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
i was thinkin bout that arite :D uncles a mechanic so he could help with alot of the stuff i dnt kno how to do yet lol could i put a k20 in a regular 1.4 civic without too much hastle or would it just cost crazy money to get it set up for it?