PS3 Black Ops Zombies tonight? (3rd Dec)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Is anyone being a boring git like myself tonight and sitting in?

I'll be on most of the night but if anyone wants to join me around 8pm for a few rounds on the Theater map.

As the night progresses though I apologise in advance for the random ramblings of a drunk man!

If your up for it put up your gamertag so I can add ya.

GTnomez

Member +
Was on it all last night. Was a reet laugh!

Especially one part on 'Five', i kept abandoning my team and jump in the elevator and doing lol!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Not played Five yet, not even looked at the single player game yet to complete it. When I get bored of Kino der toten or wotever its called then I'll start on Five.

I was on it all last night, got on with one good guy and my brother made it to lvl 20 then died stupid. Had the upgraded Ray gun and upgraded PKM, the Ray gun needed about 3 shots to down one of em, tough gits!

To get far you defo need Monkeys and the Thunder gun.

GTnomez

Member +
What the funk is monkeys?

When i play with my mates we f*ck about too much, nicking each others point, not guarding our posts, not opening door because we want to save our points, lol. Needless to say we dont get far!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
The wee Monkeys with the Cymbols, your throw am and all the Zombies on the Map try to get to it while it plays its wee tune, then it blows em up :) great when some one is down cause you can throw one then revive the person hassel free.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I think they get renewed on Max Ammos though do they not?

Claymores are a good job, very surprised how many people don't buy them, they get renewed on new rounds too.

pig666eon

Member +
i would be in only i never played it before haha i stick to my wager matches if you dont mind me fucking up for a while ill be in

Blak_Mamber

Member +

Claymores are a good job, very surprised how many people don't buy them, they get renewed on new rounds too.

Yeah they do with max ammos. And yeah claymores/betties/frags get renewed each round.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
i would be in only i never played it before haha i stick to my wager matches if you dont mind me fucking up for a while ill be in

Yea get in lad, just stay close to the other players and do what they do and it'll be grand, shoot everything that moves!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Nice one!

Ok fire up your Tags if you havn't already so I can add yas. Mines Chimplicker2 and my brothers Chimplicker

pig666eon

Member +
Yea get in lad, just stay close to the other players and do what they do and it'll be grand, shoot everything that moves!

haha no worries ill play abit before i get on with yous. ive the projector so ive to wait until it gets dark abit

pig666eon is the user name ill add whoever in a mo

GTnomez

Member +

Where do you find teh monkeys and teh claymore?

Ive opened up all the door but to be honest i just play zombies for teh lulz!

iamlegend

Member +
add me if ya want iamlegend1988

both maps got to about level 26/24 :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

LOL

love zombieeeeeessss:cool:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Where do you find teh monkeys and teh claymore?

Ive opened up all the door but to be honest i just play zombies for teh lulz!

The Monkeys are luck of the draw from the Mystery box, and the Claymores are in the Power room in the Theater map, on the opposite wall to the Power switch.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
The Monkeys are luck of the draw from the Mystery box, and the Claymores are in the Power room in the Theater map, on the opposite wall to the Power switch.

........ and on the 'five' level, they are in the lab area where the power switch is. Its in a room down there but you need to open a door that cost $1250... they are on the wall there.. :)

GTnomez

Member +

Ah right! Found the m16, so must be near that then.

Tell you what though, i 'pack a punch' the ak74u and it started shooting out lasers! LOL!

I think i will be on later. Bound to be a right laugh.