Pukka performance jap show!!!

simonjp

Member +
hey TGTT, simon jp here, just wanted to say we had a bonza good time at santa pod this weekend. awsome meeting a few of the TGTT peeps. well done to all the lower case g's that run up the pod. ALSO WE LOVE NEIL cos his run was BADASS.

we do have a fair few pictures but i gotta wait for krissy B and Dan 3sgte to up load them

anyone else got pics post up here if you wanna.

love all the team

Simonjp, krissey b, dan3sgte, aze_b and underscore gaz underscore ep85 underscore.

oh and one more thing.

who would you most like to sleep with out of us lot. personally i would choose krissey b because he is so big and strong like a bison.

KrissyB

Member +
LOL has to be you Simon your so sexy LOL.

Was a sweet weekend lots of PP Banta and tent antics.

Dan3sgte and AZE arguing over cars and Gaz putting in the killer blows to ignite the debates.

PP taking over 2010

simonjp

Member +
the banter made this trip.

dan3sgte "yeah i would say 70% are looking at gaz'z car, about 20 to 29% looking at your si and 1% at the rest" yeah thats it dan !!!!!

KrissyB

Member +
the banter made this trip.

dan3sgte "yeah i would say 70% are looking at gaz'z car, about 20 to 29% looking at your si and 1% at the rest" yeah thats it dan !!!!!

Comment of the weekend defo.

Or AZE getting scared of the dark when we left him asleep.

Im renaming AZE .... SLEEPO.

Ill get the pics and videos up tomoz as soon as im back have some G ones.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
hahaha quality time lads, was a proper laugh!! 99% was pure banter!! Love you guys!

Sorry went home bit earlier, MRS doing my bloody head in and she wasnt even there!!!

PS, LOVED sleeping with you in the tent SI ;) :haha:

And LOL @ AZES sig, ahh we are great together! lol

KrissyB

Member +
lol at least i wasnt moaning about coming in the 1st place "russle your so gay i dont wana go in your car ill drive my ford by myself" GEEK xx

LOL your jealous you cant pull off A paddy FIT KRISSYB STYLE.

And NeilGT a 13.9 yeh baby.:drive::drive::drive:.

2010 is going to see Starlets run some G times :rockon:

KrissyB

Member +
hahaha quality time lads, was a proper laugh!! 99% was pure banter!! Love you guys!

Sorry went home bit earlier, MRS doing my bloody head in and she wasnt even there!!!

PS, LOVED sleeping with you in the tent SI ;) :haha:

And LOL @ AZES sig, ahh we are great together! lol

get the pics Dude you got some wicked ones

simonjp

Member +
just had a cuppa :) waiting for the chicken burger and chips to turn up.

they are the offical food and drinks for team pp. tea and chicken burgers.