**pukka performance track day**

kyled459

Fresh Recruit
Anyone interested in doing a track day at cadwell park on wednesday 18th august??
Its £169 for an full day with open pit lane.
was thinking of travelling up on the tuesday and camping overnight then hitting the track hard on wednesday.
the nearest campsite is a few miles away and costs peanuts for the night.
anyone is welcome and the more people the better.
I know the PP team will be up for it so i wanna see gaz, aze, simon kp, kbizzle, james baa, civic dan, abbott, ky and all the other mateys i cant remember the names of there!!!!!!! oh and blitz and channelle

heres a link to the layout of the track

http://www.trackdays.co.uk/images/tr...dwell_park.jpg

it will be a laugh and hopefully i dont roll my car and burst into flames
i will have the super tight ldvdm truck with me so if anyone does blow up and needs to get there car home ill put it on the back for cash

let me know wat you all think

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Combe is a pretty boring track to be fair. Never been Cadwell. Ive got brands booked up for the 26th already.

If i got the monies i'll be up for this but could the starlet boys really deal with getting there arses wooped by a VTAK! hahahaha lol

Dan3SGTE

Member +
coombe isnt boring, its a very fast track ;)

After youve been to the nurburgring, Combe is very tame :p

Yeah it is a very fast track, was getting 120MPH up the long sweeping straight and averaging around 80MPH+, but there wasnt enough challenging corners IMO.

I enjoyed it dont get me wrong, but its just a big circle, your always turning right. My bloody tires were badly worn on just one side.

Maybe boring was the wrong word :)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
all over this freestyliey dont no what car yet tho:haha:
ALL you PP g's better turn up too no tarting about whinning that your car's not ready or it's too far

dan combe was about as exciting as driving round the m25, was getting boring after 2-3 lap's, BUT cadwell is the DON loads of different corner's up hills down hill fast couple straight's and then a few proper tight 2nd gear corner's:rockon:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
all over this freestyliey dont no what car yet tho:haha:
ALL you PP g's better turn up too no tarting about whinning that your car's not ready or it's too far

dan combe was about as exciting as driving round the m25, was getting boring after 2-3 lap's, BUT cadwell is the DON loads of different corner's up hills down hill fast couple straight's and then a few proper tight 2nd gear corner's:rockon:

haha, M25 is more fun init gaz ;) :rockon:

Nah but thats what i like to hear! Gota pay for this holiday and then see where my monies at but should be down. Better get your turbos set up chicks :cool:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Stronzo! When'd you go Dan?! And you never told ME!?!!

Hahaha! Your a stronzo!

I went in April mate for 5 days :cool: Amazing is the only word to describe. NEED to go back next year. What you driving now anyway? Still the Cynos? Where the hell have you been hiding?

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
dan you no we aint done a clackett lane to lakeside in age's!!!!!!, when your sitting there and you get the left leg shuffle going on you no that what's gonna happen in the next 20 mins could be your last 20 mins:haha::haha:

but dan trust me cadwell is a track thats well worth the trip:rockon:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
dan you no we aint done a clackett lane to lakeside in age's!!!!!!, when your sitting there and you get the left leg shuffle going on you no that what's gonna happen in the next 20 mins could be your last 20 mins:haha::haha:

but dan trust me cadwell is a track thats well worth the trip:rockon:

Oh its been a while mate, a loong while! Haha, Lucky number 7leven? Or have a i got it wrong?

Wait for the starlet mate, we'll do a nice run :drive:

August should be fine, i'll put some money aside. Need to work a few Saturdays...

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
yeah mate first couple weeks of august be good for me mate, im off to ireland prob at the end of august for some hardcore rallying:rockon: