pukka performance ?????YEAH AM I

simonjp

Member +
hello toyota gt turbo forum friends.

now as many of you may well know there is group of us friends and we have grown to be good mates over our time spent together but a few of them. i dont wanna mention names but GAY_EP85 and KYLE and KRISSEY im a manic depressant BIZZLE have decided to make a little sister group of pukka performance called.....wait for it

PUKKA PERFORMANCE EXTREME!!!1

now doesnt that just make you wanna shout out loud!!1]

personally i hate it.

i would just like to ask the public their opinions about this!!! i think it sound like a pile of turd. making pukka performance look cheap and nasty.

OK STAGE 2

here is a video that exatly demonstrates PPX. this is team leader kyle at his base camp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK0LZFHzxLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoRGDNCcNZk

nothing to do with PP thats my company the rest are groupies.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
who's this PP you talk of?????

i heard there some badass new group repping and and moving the scene on, instead of sitting back and letting other's catch up, there gonna be braking all sorts of records this year,

simon you no what they say, IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM JOIN THEM
you can be the new tea bitch:haha::haha:

:kiss:

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Personally, I think you all blow too much smoke up each others arse, so it doesn't bother me one way or the other... :p

simonjp

Member +
suck out GAZ you are a bumder. i introduced you to pp. then you wanna pull this shit on me.

ive been drinking green tea all god damn day and now your gonna bring the demons out of me.

addz

Member +
They are the funniest videos i've seen on youtube, well not before the steroid bloke dancing though, that was major funny. But this is just Ghey:haha:

turboflow

Member +
jesus will some one put em down, they starting to think they are god

and will people stop kissin there arse coz u think it will get u in on it or something, tools

Last edited:

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
jesus will some one put em down, they starting to think they are god

and will people stop kissin there arse coz u think it will get u in on it or something, tools

what's the problem dude? you seem to post up hurtfull post's everytime there a thread about PP,
im sure if there's a problem with us lot we could all meet up and have a chat and a :kiss: