putting car back together mechanic needs help...help please!

ryanjfo

Member +
a few months ago mi car blew a few ringlands and has been sitting in a workshop ever since as i havent had the time to get it fixed....just got the call today to find out about the parts needed. apparently their quite hard to find but this is what my mechanic wants

--laminated steel headgasket for the 4efte if there is one made for it ..he said the original one is fine but doesnt know how much pressure it can take...ill be running a lot more power this time so if anyone knows where i can get a custom one made up that isn't to expensive let me know

also

i was told by a lot of people to get vr4 head studs which i got he looked at them and said theyll be way to big and they could put them in but they would warp the block? are there 4efte arp head sxtuds anywhere?

last thing

arp main bearing bolts ? do they make them for the 4e

much help appreciated if anyone knows where i can get any of this stuff in a hurry

350ep70gr

Member +
For hg original one is o.k for plenty of boost. If you like metal tho you can use Cruise or Zep and sam (speedvision) has unbitable price on the cruise.

Arp has head studs but the block and the head need drilling and retap(easy to fit).p/n 203-4203 and those are from 4age.
Also arp main bolts are direct fit.ARP toyota 1600 cc main bolt kit (MBK) with the p/n 203-5001

Also you need different torque settings than the oem bolts. (both of them)

Chris