Quad Bike?

lingl9z

Member +
I'm thinking of keeping my car and getting a Quad to get to and from work to save on petrol etc. although I have a few questions about them.

How easy are they to insure?

Can I drive on a regular car licence?

Anything to look out for when buying?

I was looking at anything between 110 - 300cc, how long do the engines go on for?

Cheers Rich.

lingl9z

Member +
awesome, I get between 19 and 39 mpg on my golf so yeah anything that's good for short journeys would be awesome :D

lingl9z

Member +
Haha that's awesome! I think I may start saving for one to ride along side my golf :) thanks matchew!

lingl9z

Member +
Cheers for that buddy! aslong as there reliable I'd be quiet happy to drive to and from work :D just got to worry about security I guess!

lingl9z

Member +
Storage is the only worry I'd have, but they are pretty awesome, just have the fear of being closelined off in croydon Lol :D

addz

Member +
Yeah be careful mate as someone will pinch it - that's the reason I don't have one, lil bro always bothers me saying get one - but where do I put it. Oh well

churcherj

Member +
seriously from experience mpg on a quad is really not efficient at all! if you want good mpg get a diesel car, quads will really not provide decent mpg, have a search on the net, an average 300cc quad wud be lucky to get 20mpg and need regular servicing etc