Quadlight GT's With HID's Pics Wanted

TO82

Member +
Well i had some PIAA bulbs in my GT and one of the bulbs have gone, to replace them is gonna be more expensive than HID's, just wondered what they look like fitted to the projectors on quadlights, so if you got some pics post them up along with what K HID's you got.

These are what the PIAA bulbs looked like:

DSCF2819.jpg

Cheers

wesgt

Lifer
no pix but hids always look sweet!! 8k are my faves, this is a good site, i've bought a few sets from them and still going strong!
http://www.vvme.com/
they're cheap and good to deal with, i got a set once with a faulty bulb, it worked but was discoloured, they replaced it right away with no problems

wesgt

Lifer
no prob, yeh the 6's are nice and white, the 8's definitely have a more blue tinge, this is 8's in my brothers glanza
hid-kit-8000k.gif

and 6's in my friends golf
17048_106685476014330_100000186330117_179643_8089861_n.jpg

TO82

Member +
Cheers for the pics lads, KTL you got any day time pics by any chance?

Even tho the GT have projectors it seems the light is scattered within the headlight rather than directed, may be just the pics im not sure?

ktl

Member +
there not scattered mate otherwise i wouldnt of fitted them. passed mot etc :).

and i dont mate, no need for having lightss on during the day lol

dupri

Fresh Recruit
what type of bulb do you put in the quad light starlet jus for the projector alone or low beam h7 or h4

ktl

Member +
plug and play matey, 2 bulbs which have a + and -. they connect to another pair of + and - which goes into the ballast (which you goto mount somewhere). mines under the washerbottle, and the otherside is next to the battery.