QUAIFE LSD Differential - From Sumo Power

SumoDan

Trader
Thread back up again.

Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential for EP82/EP91 4EFTE :cool:

We are able to offer these Must have LSD's at a great discounted price for Forum members.

£550+vat + UK Delivery £10.
Total Delivered in UK will cost - £670inc vat
:drive:
We can send any where in the world, Please contact for shipping prices.

If you want to transform the way your Starlet or Glanza handles then this LSD is essential and a Must have for big power Starlet/Glanza's, Can be used for Track or Street use. Direct replacement for standard.

I owned a Glanza with an Uprated Differential and it was easily the best modification on the car, The speed and accuracy you are able to take corners at with the LSD installed is massively improved! Also Launching the car is drastically improved over standard!

If you have any questions regarding the Quaife LSD then please feel free to contact me.

You can order over the phone 01797 222 281 (ask for Dan) or by email dan@sumopower.com

We are also able to fit this part at our state of the art facility, if you would like a price please contact me :cool:

D3N0

Member +
I bought a Quaife LSD from Dan last month, so i can vouch for this deal and would buy again from Dan.
I've now had my spare gearbox rebuilt with the LSD now in it last weekend; looking forward to putting it on the car this or next weekend. :)

96v

Member +
Hi mate,

jsut wondering if this deal is on-going for forum members mate? i am looking to get one in a couple of weeks of so :)