Quater miles on a bar of boost

el_man

Fresh Recruit
what do people get? mines getting setup to a bar of boost on sat with a rrfpr and a fcd ct9 turbo got a manifold decat exhaust fmic all that bits just wondering what quaters people got as im tkaing mine up pod at the fast show

Last edited:

Glanza D

Member +
what do people get? mines getting setup to a bar of boost on sat with a rrfpr and a fcd ct9 turbo got a manifold decat exhaust fmic all that bits just wondering what quaters people got as im tkaing mine up pod at the fast show

Cant help with your question im afraid but look out for me at fastshow :D silver glanza with odd front and back wheels. ill be running too

finx

Member +
its too hard to compare man. track conditions, tyres, overall set up, suspension weight all come into it. so many variables.
boost level is not the medium you should be comparing to for the average result as it is just a figure and does nothing to give you an indication of how much power a car is making. you could be running a ct9 on 250000 psi and u wouldnt know what times its capable of without knowing the power and torque output. power levels is what you should be looking at.

el_man

Fresh Recruit
yeaa very true, my best was a 15.2 standard boost n a leaky intercooler, so im hoping a bar and a new intercooler i should be in the mid 14s, i`ll be at fast show racing so lets prey the weather is all good:)

trickie

Member +
i run a 14.3 in the summer on 1 bar manifold,decat ct9a, intercooler,fpr n fcd an had a slight crack in the manifold!

Si_Glanza

Member +
i run a 14.3 in the summer on 1 bar manifold,decat ct9a, intercooler,fpr n fcd an had a slight crack in the manifold!

Thats a good result on stock turbo, cracks in the manifold can have a large effect on the proformance. my td04 manifold would crack all the time and jest before a drag day aswell.