questions for turbo change on a non forged daily drive.

shane01

Member +
basicly gonna be using the car to get a work, just a slow drive down the road really, but on weekends i do like to drive it abit more aggresive, question is without forgeing it, would it be worth upgradeing to td04 ? or should i get a hybird ct9?? really cant be botherd with forging the car this time of year, maybe next summer.

Brendanlez

Member +
im running mine at 0.6 for now with no fueling mods, i love it cant wait til i have a new ecu and all in the car to turn it up to 1 bar

what kinda loss in rev range will i loose and gain?

what do you mean by loss, you will have full boost around 4k and then it will rip your arse off :p

iam running 0.85 bar on tdo4 with the correct mods but no forge with no problems, as above the internals are good for 1 bar.

shane01

Member +
what do you mean by loss, you will have full boost around 4k and then it will rip your arse off :p

iam running 0.85 bar on tdo4 with the correct mods but no forge with no problems, as above the internals are good for 1 bar.

cheers mate, noted and will be upgradeing to td04 within a month :) reped

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Well the cheapest management is a fpr and fcd combo set up to make sure its fueling corectly, either that or a piggyback like emanage or something.

Tanz

Lifer
As far as i know john aka madman is selling his emb that he was running on his td04 set up....check out the for sale section...