Quinn Direct :-)

markeybhoy

Member +
Looks like ill be getting a Glanza... Happy Days!

my renewal is due mid July so i got a quote from Quinn Direct for Glanza V.

21years old, 1 year 3months driving, 1 years NCB, Fully Comp. Main Driver with my mum as a named driver = initial payment of £200 then 10 installements of £115.

i think this is pretty damn good considering im currently paying £116 per month for a 1996 Clio 1.4rt just now!!

anyone looking for a quote give them a try.

ps. this was an online quote, apparently they might be able to bring it down if i call up!!

rb69

Member +
Yeah I'm with Quinn as well. Mine is up for renewal in September. £200 deposit and £134 a month for 10 months. I wasn't expecting it to be cheap as this is my first year of owning it.

D3N0

Member +
i per4sonal think Quinn is the dogs B******s!!!. what other insurer can u ensure your car third party fire and theft and still be insured on any other car u touch (as long as the car is insured and u obviously have owners permission). brilliant! which is why i sometimes get a twin turbo supra to drive hehe!!

gt-dan

Fresh Recruit
i was with Quinn they were shit just fucked me around constantly tey Bell direct 18years old 1years no claims £880 full comp ;)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
maybe so, ive never personally had a problem with them.

but as there 1 of only a very small few that insure glanzas there isnt much choice

markeybhoy

Member +
im with Bell direct at the moment for my clio and they told me they dont have any Starlet 1.3 turbos on their system and wouldnt put on one for me either, hence the reason i turned to quinn :)

Jambosm6

Fresh Recruit
I was looking yesterday, as I'm hoping to buy one off here at hte weekend. Well I had some fun I tell you, Sky Insurance quoted me £991 fully comp, this is with me being 25 with 6yrs protected NCB. I was a little unimpressed to be honest.

Then tried Quinn, only to be quoted £729 all in. Now I don't live in a dodgy area and it will be parked on the drive overnight, with a cat 1 alarm on it!

I'm expecting to be getting quotes of sub £600, not this high!!

Going to have to really haggle the hell out of some of these insurers...

lanxter

Member +
do quinn and bell insure modds though? im paying like £800 all mods declared with sky.
24 3yrs NCB. bit pricey if im honest id like a lower price.

59bhp

Member +
im paying 832 fully comp, 21 with 6 years NCB with elephant,

sky wernt competative as apparently i live in a high crime rate area (which is ridiculous but its coz i have a crappy postcode)

bell were okay, i think it was like 840

most places wouldnt even touch me as im under 25 which is idiotic as im only driving a gt

Jambosm6

Fresh Recruit
How have you got 6yrs NCB and you're only 21? May sound like a stupid question, but who insured you when you were 15?