Quinn Insurance Joke!!

racerboymx

Member +
My insurance policy with Quinn was due for renewal and they quoted me €1300, same as last year...so i went on to there website and typed in the exact same details and it came up €856 fully comprehensive....quote valid for 30 days, saved the quote number went in and paid it in full :haha: i think there is a lesson to be learned here some where but i'm not just quite sure what it is :p

Paton

Member +
Hehe, the lesson is probably don't take the first offer you get cause it's usually crap. Best shopping around. That's what I find when I'm renewing

rooh010

Fresh Recruit
I thought Quinn had gone into liquidation anyway?

They are a terrible insurer, I had so much arguements with them on the phone because they over charged me.. took me months to get it back!!

S1MSGTT

Member +
insurers are crafty sods an try it on every year, I look to change insurer at every renewal coz it can save you loads

Mark-ep91

Member +
quinn are some joke got my renewal too a few days ago they want €999 off me went on the site and its €771 with all the same details!!!

what a joke:shoot:

just went on 123.ie and got a quote for €750 so might be cheaper if i ring up

quinn will be gettin a phonecall saying if they cant do cheaper ill be going to 123:rockon: