r/r later

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
well up early this weekend again the car is now taking over my life cant even get a lie in at the weekends lol this time me and kierans gt are heading down to west coast performance to get a session on the dyno im looking to be on the good side of 200 with td04 while kieran is running a hybrid and jam ecu so he will be looking to be as close to 200 as possible if not over .., so if i can get my camera working ill take pics maybe a video and update tonight with the graphs :rockon::rockon::rockon:

scot-ish

Member +
haha, a lie in, i aint been to bed yet, finished work at 4 and just been on the net since then, picking some bits up for the car at 10, so thought it best to stay awake, and for how big the internet is, its gets boring very quickly lol, just gunna play COD now

gd luck on th RR anyways

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
haha, a lie in, i aint been to bed yet, finished work at 4 and just been on the net since then, picking some bits up for the car at 10, so thought it best to stay awake, and for how big the internet is, its gets boring very quickly lol, just gunna play COD now

gd luck on th RR anyways

i need to sleep or else im fucked for the day ,your just hardcore lol

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
just back from this made 212 hp and 190 torque at its peak :rockon::rockon: kierans gt made i think 188 and about 180 torque...ill try get up pics but the camera was acting the bollox all day and most of them didnt come out ...

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
212 well done fella you sound happy about that....

ya could of gotten maybe a small bit more but wanted to be on the safe side kieran was in the same situation ... it doesnt matter anyway the rain thats falling here i cant use the power lol

Derek

Lifer
Im sure its because it just has a set map that can't be altered so limiting it. Where as with different ecus/piggybacks you can adjust fueling,map etc.... which the jam ecu you can't so holding you back.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Im sure its because it just has a set map that can't be altered so limiting it. Where as with different ecus/piggybacks you can adjust fueling,map etc.... which the jam ecu you can't so holding you back.

ya what he said lol