Ractive Bucket Seat Rails

racerboymx

Member +
Well lads just looking for a bit of advise on fitting bucket seat rails in the EP91's!! Baught sum Ractive bucket seats off MikeEP91 (cheers mate) without rails and before i go chopping my standard seat rails into bits has anyone any pointers on how they went about fitting their rails or where i could maybe pick up a set of rails to suit ??? thanks lads rep will be added :rockon:

Arnold

Lifer
I posted a link before to a company that makes custom rails. Can't seem to find the link but i know nobody replied to my thread! Keep seeing this sort of thread re-appearing too.

Arnold

Lifer
Yes :)

I'm hoping to go there and get my Corbeau seats fitted at some point, so will post up a review once it's all done.

racerboymx

Member +
I found the rails very expensive to buy, so went to the scrapyard got a set of rails out of a 96 starlet for 20 yo yo's and with alot of cursing, welding, banging and sum blood on me nice new bucket seats :haha: i got them to sit nicely, miles better than da standard EP91 seats :rockon:

Mike_ep91

Member +
I found the rails very expensive to buy, so went to the scrapyard got a set of rails out of a 96 starlet for 20 yo yo's and with alot of cursing, welding, banging and sum blood on me nice new bucket seats :haha: i got them to sit nicely, miles better than da standard EP91 seats :rockon:

good to hear ya got sorted man, the standard seats are terrible alrite.