radio doesnt work!!

steveglanzav

Member +
do japaneese cars have something in the car that picks up the radio differently??

obviously by the aerial but something else?? my car was freshly imported when i bought it and my radio has never worked!! any ideas??

also has anyone got around the horrible looking puul out aerial that is factory on the glanzas, even if the radio did work i wouldnt use it with the aerial like that lol

il rep any help thanxx!!!

nuggie

Member +

it dosen't go in to the cigcarette lighter mate.it just wires in behind the radio.

smythy75

Member +
think il have to check the connections thenn.. smythy do you import cars then~>??

I don't mate but Trevor does(imports 4 u) when I was back home I would have been friendly with him and around alot at his garage! Still am good friends with him, was chatting with him earlier actually!

Where are you from?

steveglanzav

Member +
I don't mate but Trevor does(imports 4 u) when I was back home I would have been friendly with him and around alot at his garage! Still am good friends with him, was chatting with him earlier actually!

Where are you from?

ohhrighhtt just was wondering if the radios worked straight away as soon as they were over here any chance of askin him duude??

im from sw london