Rare carbon, power enterprise oil filter, a/f gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levin-AE111

Member +
Cheers for the comments.

Gauge is easy to wire in seriously, theres about 3 or 4 wires to wire and thats it.

Carbon does look amazing fair play, i would keep it if i thought i would own another GT but ive gone over to the big H and i preffer my CRX to anything, best car ive ever owned.

Would like all this gone asap, i wont be dropping on the prices as their cheap already and the carbon items would cost ALOT more to have made :)

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
very trure on that statement a lot off people think carbon items are easy to make and cost cheap.. NOT true,

They look nice !

Last edited:

Levin-AE111

Member +
very trure on that statement a lot off people think carbon items are easy to make and cost cheap.. NOT true,

They look nice !

Cheers mate :rockon:

I thought i would give somone a chance to own these rather than keeping them in a box for years.....they deserve to be shown off.

Whoever buys the Carbon Fibre bits i will throw the gauge in for free!!!

Levin-AE111

Member +
Ok i will now split the CF items.

Sanchez you have first refusal on the sills mate as you messaged me on UKSC first!

Here are the individual prices for the Carbon bits:

x2 Door sills - £150
x2 left and right footwell covers - £180
x2 pillar covers - £150
x2 wing mirror interior triangle plate covers - £35

Or as above £400 the lot.

I know this is above what i was aking for the full set but, i wanted to sell as a set as its a shame to break up the set, its going to be more hassle for me to post as its a nightmare sending/receiving parcels in this weather as their taking ages to collect them and to deliver them.

They are the prices i cannot drop any more, these are UNIQUE as far as im aware.

Levin-AE111

Member +
Power Enterprise oil filter.........SOLD

A/F guage....now.........£23 posted!

Carbon bits still at £380 or £385 with the A/F gauge thrown in, so thats a gauge for a fiver.

Watsi88

Fresh Recruit
Right mate I sent payment for the A/F gauge on the 20th Janurary and still haven't received my item along with very little communication as to what has been happening. I've PM'd you yet again asking what is happening. Please respond.

wee-jo

Member +
Right mate I sent payment for the A/F gauge on the 20th Janurary and still haven't received my item along with very little communication as to what has been happening. I've PM'd you yet again asking what is happening. Please respond.

Mate you should read the above post from uksc, this guy went ape shit and got booted of uksc over price mark ups on his carbon items, I would get in touch with paypal/bank depending on how you paid for them. Just a heads up bud.

Levin-AE111

Member +
No i didnt get booted at all, and the reason for the delay on postage is completely different, im having family problems at the moment and ive been living elsewhere untill they are sorted, i have to rely upon access to the house to be able to post things if you see what im saying. The items should be received within the next few days, monday im hoping as long as the postal service do their job.

And wee-jo keep out of it, i didnt infact get booted of UKSC, i ASKED to be deleted, because it was getting stupid, and as i dont even own a Starlet any more, the hassle wasnt worth it........so i asked Idrees and sent a message to Geo to ask if they could cancel and remove my account for me.

So get your facts right before posting and destroying what little reputation even more please.

Levin-AE111

Member +
And as i stated on UKSC OFFERS on the carbon bits, what i said was a guide price.

And as for snapping them up and binning them........what do you think. It was said to prove a point, not to mention i was in a real temper when i said i had snapped them up and binned them......i felt like doing it, and maybe i should have done it, but i didn't, because it wouldn't have solved anything.

I have contacted the member above thats waiting for his item, he should recive (sp?) it on Monday or Tuesday, depending on what state the postal service is in, as ive decided its a better method than a courier because their too small for a courier.

Now im a respected member and seller and have been around a while. So dont tarnish my reputation any more than what's already been done by starlet666.

Hes done more than enough damage to me and my reputation to last everyone a life time.

Everything is sorted now so theres no need for any more posts or issues on the matter.

Ive apologised for the postage delay, and ive apologised for the over pricing of the carbon items.

I will take £250 posted for these, which i think is perfectly reasonable considering i paid £200 for them, £50 will go towards the postage and packaging.
And to answer the question for the reason behind the postage price on such lightweight items, the main reason being is they will be posted in a large box, to avoid dismantling the 2 longest peices, as i dont want to be responsible for them breaking........that's why the £50 p&p is in place.

So their being sold for exactly what i paid for them, saves hassle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.