Rare Tuning Parts Forsale!!!

kingyglanza

Member +
For sale: HKS F-CON V PRO GOLD ECU SETUP EP91, GLANZA. (SUPER RARE)

Item Condition: Used.

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info: Well what can i say. Probably the best ECU there is and is ready to have any mod/setup you got to be chucked at it. I used it on my Glanza with K24 turbo setup on stock internals and the car made 253bhp! I had to get the harness custom made by CRUISE japan it took 4 months to get to me and since then they have put it into prodution. Comes with everything needed to just plug into your Glanza.
Heres an idea on how much this setup would cost i you done it yourself.
HKS F-CON VPRO ECU £900
HKS 3BAR MAP SENSOR £140
HKS MAP SENSOR HARNESS £40
CRUISE VPRO HARNESS £260
Mapping £300-£500
Heres what hks have to say:This is the last computer you will ever need to use with your car. This is what is said about the F-CON Gold.
The HKS F-CON V Pro is a fully featured standalone engine management system that connects as easily as a "piggy-back" fuel and timing controller or can be used as a stand alone computer. As modifications to a vehicle are made, the need for fuel and timing adjustments becomes critical for performance and safety. The F-CON V Pro with its 32x32 resolution for both fuel and timing maps is the optimal solution. The F-CON V Pro can control up to eight injectors and D Jetro or L Jetro setups. --- Injectors can be set to fire as batch, sequentially or staged. The F-CON V Pro can also read drive by wire vehicles. Programming is done via the HKS Power Writer software; which only Certified HKS Pro Dealers have access to. The HKS Power Writer software for the F-CON V Pro has some very unique abilities to simplify setup and tuning. Via the vehicle start up menus most Japanese import cars can be easily started by selecting the vehicle$B!G(Bs parameters (Make, Model, Engine and etc). Tuning is simplified due to the A/F Feedback control; where a target A/F value can be input and the F-CON V Pro will adjust fuel automatically. Also full data logging capabilities are built into the F-Con V Pro Power Writer software. All major vehicle conditions including; speed, rpm, water temperature, intake temperature, timing, boost, injector duty cycle and etc can be logged to an HKS Pro Dealer$B!G(Bs computer.

Pictures: Will get some asap

Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions: free royal mail 1st class recorded

Parts for sale:
GREDDY E-01 boost controller with remote switching system. SOLD
HKS F-CON Vpro, full kit for GLANZA. SOLD
AEM Uego. SOLD
CRUISE glanza bonnet in 040 white. SOLD.
Alloy half size racing radiator. SOLD
Clear high level brake light. SOLD
APEXI EL psi boost gauge. SOLD
SARD fuel pressure reg with gauge and £100 worth of custom earls fittings. SOLD
Silk road torque damper. PROV SOLD
RS*R panard rod. SOLD
Walbro 255 fuel pump. SOLD
15mm hubcentric spacers pair. SOLD
20mm hubcentric spacers pair. SOLD
Inlet manifold thermal heat sheild. SOLD
Greddy type-S BOV purple top (genuine) will supply universal weld on flange in ali or steel. SOLD

K24 / K26 Turbo kit comes with tial 38mm wastegate, custom manifold, custom downpipe, custom front pipe, custom screamer pipe, kkk k24 turbo, kkk k26 turbo, all oil/water feeds/returns etc complete kit. £800+£25postage

Final Stage bucket seats in blue with white painted backs and blue sparco 3 point harnesses. Custom fixed mounts for Glanza EP91!! SOLD

2x Drag wheels and tyres, 14" Super raps lightweight magnesium alloys with 205/50/14 BF Goodrich g-force T/A Drag radials, have covered 14runs up santa pods drag strip, never used on road but they are road legal. Get them 60ft and quater mile times down! £180delivered

pics on request PM me your mob number and i will send you pics via text. All parts are nearly new and have been on the car very few miles.

Will be adding more bits through the week.

Last edited:

kingyglanza

Member +
Will add more bits tonight, have a look through my cars spec in the for sale section and see if theres anything you need.

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
Are you breaking the whole car or just putting it back to standard? How much for the whole gearbox setup, lsd, shortshifter, clutch etc

gtstarlet

Member +
hi mate ill have the fuel pressure regulator i have got £100 waiting could you contact me by phone please my number is 07789880177. cheers Ollie

goldenvtr

Member +
picture of the bonnet mate?

glanzapicsandvids029.jpg