***Rare Varis Carbon Fibre Cooling Bonnet For Sale*** cheap price! For EP91 Glanza V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farley

Member +
For sale: Rare Varis Carbon Fibre Cooling Bonnet (Number 160563)

Item Condition: Used/Good- (Bit of fade and damage)

Price and price conditions: £450 (+4% fees if paying by paypal) (+delivery if applicable)

Extra Info: The rarest of the rare, FULL Carbon Fibre Cooling Bonnet for the EP91 Glanza made by the premium Jap brand Varis.

Extremely light weighing in at 6.6kg compared to the standard 14kg bonnet.

Bit of fade which could be completely sorted with a polish and maybe a new layer of clear coat, or fine as is!
Holes for washer jets and bonnet pins- (stainless and included if wanted).

Only bad bit of damage is that there's a slight split where the bonnet meets the left headlight/grille and some surface hairlines- been the same since i've owned it and doesn't affect the bonnet in any way.

However isn't that noticeable when on the car and still get loads of attention and complements! Fanstastic item, reluctant sale.
I do get tempted to put it back on as it beats standard hands down and looks smart, but need space in the house as standard bonnet was put back on as i'm selling the car soon!

Currently selling on ToyTuning for £1,419.00 so grab a bargain!

Thanks for looking other info etc available on request.

Pictures:

P1000755.jpg

P1000788.jpg

P1000758.jpg

P1000782.jpg

Photo-0027-1.jpg

after-2.jpg

Contact Details: PM me first

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up preferred but delivery can be arranged

Last edited:

wee-jo

Member +
Had one of these on my glanza, amazing peice of kit, cools the tmic so well and helps create downforce, good price as well, shouldn't be around for long.

Farley

Member +
thanks guys, all i can say is priced to sell and yes the cooling was fantastic when it was on the car especially after lots of boost :) will be sad to see it go as i doubt i'll see another one unless i pay full whack

wee-jo

Member +
awesome piece of kit, and thats cheap mate.

downforce?? hardly mate.

Hmm, I have owned one so kinda talking from experience, plus the envyperformance guys also stated it helped with downforce as well to an extent, but what would they know, theey only sell the item:rolleyes:

durmz

Member +
Hmm, I have owned one so kinda talking from experience, plus the envyperformance guys also stated it helped with downforce as well to an extent, but what would they know, theey only sell the item:rolleyes:

lol oh dear. im not getting into this on a guys for sale thread.

good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.