read this, this morning

davehart

Member +
It was only a few days ago he was looking to get parts to rebuild his GT.

Very sad news and another reminder why the public road should not be used as a racetrack.

Tanz

Lifer
This is nothing but a heart breaking tragic read...
And seeing a picture of this young fella really does bring it home...

GT_Irl

Member +
Comments under it are not the best...

aye, i'd f**k that guy up that made that comment if I could..what a c**t.

And poor Gav, jesus that sucks so bad:( Sometimes im freaked to get in some of my mates cars because basically your putting your life in their hands

dan_ep82

Member +
i contacted him about a deal he offered on my car but got no reply could't belie it when i saw the RIP thread

the comments below make me sick im waiting for my confirmation email so i can comment too idiots

ChrisGT

Member +
Ah that is such a tragedy. :( RIP.

PS. Ignore the comments, TheSun users are complete idiots. Every story has a bunch of tools rambling on, just ignore them guys.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Really is sickening reading that story, as said could have happened to any one of us.

RIP buddy and thoughts are with his family and Dad.

I must say, the driver has the worst punishment possible .. he survived with the memorys of what he did to live with for the rest of his life.

iamlegend

Member +
that is very sad news RIP mate, as well as loosing his mum really not good for the father. my thoughts go to his family and friends..
what the hell was that kid driving it doing 100mph anyways!!

GT_Irl

Member +
that is very sad news RIP mate, as well as loosing his mum really not good for the father. my thoughts go to his family and friends..
what the hell was that kid driving it doing 100mph anyways!!

and on a backroad!:(:slap: such a waste of life

Tanz

Lifer
Hold on a second lads i wouldnt be so harsh or hating on the lad that was driving at all...

We all have acted the muppet driving or showing off with our friends or friends of friends in the car at one time or another....
We have just been lucky thats all....
I am sure he did not set out with the intent to distroy this lads life just purely not thinking and trying to impress...

This should be a lesson to us all....

And as was said before he has the worst punishment ever he has to live with it...

xxjack189

Member +
Hold on a second lads i wouldnt be so harsh or hating on the lad that was driving at all...

We all have acted the muppet driving or showing off with our friends or friends of friends in the car at one time or another....
I am sure he did not set out with the intent to distroy this lads life just purely not thinking and trying to impress...

And as was said before he has the worst punishment ever he has to live with it...

x2

iamlegend

Member +

yes but the point is you dont act like a muppet specially when its a random person coming to look at buying your motor! i mean i kno he didnt mean to do this but still

GT_Irl

Member +
yes but the point is you dont act like a muppet specially when its a random person coming to look at buying your motor! i mean i kno he didnt mean to do this but still

x2. Its not right to risk another persons life like that, I mean 100mph on a backroad? Theres showing off and then theres just plain stupidity.