Reading. madjeski stadium

GT_lewis89

Member +
havn't been in a while and was wondering anyone going down there next tuesday. (17th).
i know a couple of people who will be going.
want to meet a few more people and there starlets.

sanchez

Member +
yep i well deffo be there with a few from my way hopefully!!
not been in ages, lookin forward to it!! :)

GT_lewis89

Member +
by the sounds of it there may be a few of us down there. still a week to go for more people to come along as well. cool cool guys. look forward to meeting you all.

thomllee1981

Member +
there was 5 or 6 down there last month mate the most in past 5 months! lol normally theres only 2 or 3 glanza's and gt's down there!

GT_lewis89

Member +
i be willing to come down and i bring my brov to we both have glanza v it will be our firsted local meet...:)

yea thats cool mate. the more the better. havnt been in a long time and not met no other starlets down there so hopfully a few of us down there next week.

Might give this month a miss as last month was soooooooo pants due to the freezing weather. Besides i promise my friend i would go with her to her 1st clio meet ..... yeah yeah i know what you guys will be thinking lol, but she didn't want to go alone :)
This was us last month lol

Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Last edited:

GT_lewis89

Member +
a CLIO meet lol. no way..... i think a few more people should be going up this month. hopfully anyway.if you dont go with your friend then a few of us will be down there :)

thomllee1981

Member +
Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

so loving my yellow lights!
just wish the pics of the backs was this month as managed to put on my new(er) working rear panel that actually glows!

and shelly you are such a good friend going to such a meet! lol

a CLIO meet lol. no way..... i think a few more people should be going up this month. hopfully anyway.if you dont go with your friend then a few of us will be down there :)

Yeah yeah just wanna see how the clio meets go, means i dont have to drive and just sit in the clio sport :)
U ever seen that black glanza in ascot Lewis?