Reading Meet - Pictures Page 6

ChrisGT

Member +
Hey,

Just wondering if people would be up for a Reading meet? Could do it at the Madejski stadium, suggestions welcome though! Seem to be quite a few of us around the area, so a local meet would be fun! :)

Lemme know! Any suggested dates would be good!

Chris.

EDIT:

Tuesday 22nd July 7.30pm (arrive whenever really :p) @ Retail park next to Madejski

(The KFC, McDonalds, B&Q, Pizza hut etc - can't miss it!)

So far:
1. montanajr
2. EP824U
3. thomllee1981
4. Darius
5. suspected_pyscho
6. shelly_star
7. Toby
8. Starbowboi
9. Luke.R
10. Big-T-SR
11. Seed
12. Joby
13. mikeyb (if car back on the road)
14. minxy + possible 4 others
15.10 ft man + 1 other

Last edited:

EP824U

Member +
COUNT ME IN MATE, SURE THOMLEE WOULD BE UP FOR IT 2. I'm away from the 26th of july to 2nd of august, so wnt be around those times. Jap meet is on the August 21st up there I believe

EP824U

Member +
yeh man, um shelly lives in guilford, another lad with a white gt live in ascot (forgotton his name, owns white gt with hdi front mount), my friend ben-standard gt, I also saw two starlets at the Jap meet last night. I'm not sure who else, we will c when people reply lol

EP824U

Member +
that was probably him mate, there were 2 white gts, one with a black bonnet and a black glanza parked nxt to them. There was also a midnight purple v-spec gt-r:p. Yeh its just hard getting in contact with them if theyre not on here. R u on uksc?

thomllee1981

Member +
class added to a meet and i hadnt even read the thread!

let me know when its decided on and i will see what i am doing people!

also i know there people local that arent on either site guys so they will be more difficult to find! but im sure they are on a forum somewhere.

Last edited:

EP824U

Member +
thats it tom, If theyre not on either theyre a bit hard to get in contact with. Yeh, I just guessed ud b up for a little starlet meet lol.

Darius

Lifer
heya, im the guy with the white gt with the CF bonnet im from caversham so i would be up for a lil meet, was down there on tuesday night with my mates in the purple skyline, red rx7 and black rx7,

EP824U

Member +
heya, im the guy with the white gt with the CF bonnet im from caversham so i would be up for a lil meet, was down there on tuesday night with my mates in the purple skyline, red rx7 and black rx7,

thats anotha 1 found, yeh I saw u, I also saw u on 1 of my friends facebook I think. Did u see a blue gt parked up next to a green impreza wagon?

ChrisGT

Member +
Shelly Star will deffro go, and I might come after a breif discussion with montanajr's daddy!..

Hahaha so fuckin' embrassing! He was all excited that he saw a Starlet other than mine lol.

I can do whenever, apart from those dates mentioned above, whereabouts do u live when not in brighton then?

I live in Bracknell mate! Could do it this weekend as my bros home from uni, he can bring his GT4 down! :)

next reading jap meet is on the 19th August, ooo one day before my bday :)
I am about 25mins from Reading so not bad. There is MikeyB from Ascot with the black glanza, there Steve0 with the silver one from crowthorne with the varis bonnet, glanzamatt with the silver one from woking but that's gone in for some surgery at the mo. Klutz with the white panda in Farnham but he still on car ban until next month :) And glanzasteve one is written off from Farnham. So there was a few of us.
My brother's SR 4AGE.

Last edited:
Toby, it will be like a miracle if u turned up :p u always said u'll make my meets but never :(

Erm... Chris, do you want to make it a Reading Jap meet or just a small gathering?

king_stu owns that quad light GT in bracknell :)

ur list so far:

1. montanajr
2. EP824U
3. thomllee1981
4. Darius
5. suspected_pyscho
6. shelly_star
7. Toby
8. Starbowboi

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Member +
Toby, it will be like a miracle if u turned up :p u always said u'll make my meets but never :(

Erm... Chris, do you want to make it a Reading Jap meet or just a small gathering?

king_stu owns that quad light GT in bracknell :)

ur list so far:

1. montanajr
2. EP824U
3. thomllee1981
4. Darius
5. suspected_pyscho
6. shelly_star
7. Toby --- best be coming!!! :p
8. Starbowboi

I don't mind either, Reading jap meet is quite a while away though tbh! See what everyone else thinks!