Rear Anti Roll Bar

GlanzaV196

Member +
Wot are ppls veiws on the ultra racing and whiteline rear anti roll bars?either one better than the other?which one fits with the most ease?

Gary

dac69er

Super Moderator
i have an ultra racing one and found it very easy to fit. i did it on my back, would be a sinch on a ramp.

i found it made a nice difference. good for the road

Rory

Lifer
Whiteline RARB was easy enough to fit.
although i welded the brackets, instead of bolting them on.

Nice diffirence in handling. A must for an EP owner.

I've been looking for answers for this for ages, as you can see last comment on the above link was from me :(

From what ive been reading up, the whiteline kit offers a "mild" setting - where as the Whiteline offers a Soft Mild and hard.. I think first though I will be purchasing the Ultra Racing one - mearly becuase i dont have to take a drill to my little car..

I've also heard complaints that the WL Kit sits really low and causes problems going over bumps, if the Ultra Racing one is like this, then its easier to remove if you needed to!

madman

Member +
im using the whiteline one and had it fitted in about 45mins its really handy and is really noticable i think... i havnt had any problems wit speed bumps and their is some bad ones around me

i use UR arb....and its great...easy to install...and terrific handling...i would not trade it at all---i never liked the idea of drilling my chassis or welding antything to it anyways:p

i cant comment on the whiteline one, as i never used it...however, i know the WL one gets great reviews too

what i can say is the many people who buy WL for daily driving seem to kepe it in the mild setting....the other two settings seem to be more suited for track events when adjustments may be needed

so its a matter of choice .....both are good ARBs