rear fog light help

Lawrence

Member +
It seems as i have to mot my car again, my fog light has snaped and holding on by a zip tie, i would like to wire a fog light into the original lights i have seen it done before, could someone help me direct me to a thread of someone who has done this rep will be given.

stuarty1

Member +
i was thinkin bout that last nite lol will hav a look take it you just take out one of the reverse bulbs and put a red one in then wire a diferent wire to the switch a also get par to it ? it easer to just put the square one in and wire it up lol

Lawrence

Member +
i was thinkin bout that last nite lol will hav a look take it you just take out one of the reverse bulbs and put a red one in then wire a diferent wire to the switch a also get par to it ? it easer to just put the square one in and wire it up lol

no was very easy,i already had a square fog lamp which had seen better days so i cut power and soldered it to the power of the reverse, and put red bulb in 10 minute job :)

Gourmetski

Fresh Recruit
did this myself a week ago and indeed was pretty easy. Just rewire one of the white reverse drive to get input from the fog light switch and put in a red bulb