rear lenses help

joseph81

Member +
was thinking of buying the clear 98 white lenses instead of the 96 type (glanza)
....will the inside of the 96 lights match the 98 design ?

tnx

joe

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
hi joe sorry li ma batlekx imma bla credits.. tista twahhalom jekk ikunu lenses biss imma ma tantx jigi xoghol tajjeb, l-ahjar jekk issibom kompluti ta ;) minghalijja keith ghandu xi 2 jekk trid.

narak ;)
kon

corofin12345

Member +
ive done what davidashton was sayin..98 bubble lens on 96 glanza using 96 cluster.. if ur doin it be very carefull with the screws. they can break the lens very easly..use clear silocone 2 seal it cause u will c the black silocone through the lens otherwise
Image321-1.jpg

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
oh and if u "are" putting a 98 lens on u will c urself there is a rubber seal in the original cluster.. remove it and u will have a nice channel for ur clear silocone. hope this helps a bit :)

i seriously thought i was tripping out

Shut up and pass that shit man. Geees talk about sticky fingers lol. tista twahhalom jekk ikunu lenses biss imma ma tantx jigi xoghol tajjeb, l-ahjar jekk issibom kompluti ta minghalijja keith ghandu xi 2 jekk trid ya know what I mean like.

durmz

Member +
Shut up and pass that shit man. Geees talk about sticky fingers lol. tista twahhalom jekk ikunu lenses biss imma ma tantx jigi xoghol tajjeb, l-ahjar jekk issibom kompluti ta minghalijja keith ghandu xi 2 jekk trid ya know what I mean like.

lmfao

joseph81

Member +
ive done what davidashton was sayin..98 bubble lens on 96 glanza using 96 cluster.. if ur doin it be very carefull with the screws. they can break the lens very easly..use clear silocone 2 seal it cause u will c the black silocone through the lens otherwise
Image321-1.jpg

thanks 4 ur help

am not sure about the 98 lenses yet...they look tooo bubbly :confused:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i dont like them at all.

normal ones and a little bit tinted looks perfect! especially on a black beuty like yours!

bryan112384

Member +

got a 96 model but fitted a 98 model rear lense.. few mods u have to do and seal it up aswel. but u need a red bulb for the brake light.. 'i painted mine'