rear toyota badge

keeno

Member +
I'm looking to see if anyone knows how to go about removing the toyota badge on the rear boot panel without destroying the plastic panel because I've bought a black devil toyota badge and want to put it where the rear badge is :work:

Paul147

Member +
wouldnt mind knowing this myself because the person that previously owned my car put the toyota batch on upside down for some strange reason

addz

Member +
I heated mine with a hair dryer slowely allowing me to peel it off. Now it's off and I love the looks of it! People remain baffled to not knowing what car it is:haha:

Starlet

Member +
hey

these badges are fitted with a verry light glue for a reason cuse u put on this special liquid and after 10minutes u can just take it off, go to a local paint shop and ask for this and special glue for car badges (dont remember the name of this liquid or glue ). and remember when u put the new badge on dont use any strong glue. cuse then u have a problem if u are going to repaint your car.

cheers

MattyR

Member +
There Glued On... So Just Heat it up with a hair dryer etc

if you go to a sprayer they can heat it up to the point where it will fall off (leaving less glue mess etc)

I Think the rear of car's looking smarter debagded.