Rear wheel bearings

daz gt

Member +
the discs on the back off mine are shot as its been sat for a year so getting new ones delivered tomorrow so i thought instead of pressing the old bearings out i might as wel get a new set for of piece of mind but are the rear wheel bearings the same for ep82s and ep91s? also heard that they are different for ABS and non ABS starlets?

can anyone help?

jam35

Member +
not sure if they are differnet bearing for abs or non abs the discs are though if you have abs youre discs shold come with abs rings anyways so you should have no problems

madman

Member +
i know i priced around aswel and they were the best have them on now and cant fault them took no more than 30 mins to do the lot;)

daz gt

Member +
ive got new hand brake cables to put on to, the usual starlet winter handbrake syndrome struck over winter and knakered them! so the bearings come pressed into the discs? bar the ones that sit on the axle.

madman

Member +
yeah the inner part of it dose yeah plus you get the whole bearing set aswel so just the actual bearing is all you will need and they just slip in handy out ;) cables are next for me when i get on a lift

daz gt

Member +
that makes life even easier, dont have to take them down to my mate to get them pressed in, trying to get it back on the road as my impreza is going tomorrow but just got loads of little bits to sort out!