Recaro Rails Query

John 08

Member +
Have two sets of Recaro rails that came from a GT or Glanza. I've ran into trouble installing them as the top left/top right (closest to gear stick) isn't lining up.
I was sure that seats/rails are interchangeable between EP82 and EP91 chassis. There's the small steel guides that need to be cut but every thing else should fit.

I thought the rails weren't lined up but they are and there hasn't been any cutting/welding done on rails from previous owners. When trying to line up the last hole its 10/15mm out.

Any ideas?

SKINY

Lifer
I was told 1 mount point was different between the 82/91 chassis when I sold the glanza rep, it had Cobras on custom frames, sold them separately, arsehole for doing so ffs :mad:

John 08

Member +
I was told 1 mount point was different between the 82/91 chassis when I sold the glanza rep, it had Cobras on custom frames, sold them separately, arsehole for doing so ffs :mad:
I'm still a bit confused by it all to be honest :D

I had two sets of Recaro rails which I though were both for GT/Glanza with one set bolted to seats. They looked identical but when I switched the rails, the second set lined up perfect.

So got sorted but now not sure what model my Recaro rails are for! :confused::(