recommendations for mapping an emanage in ireland?

andyglanzav

Member +
has anyone had one mapped in ireland? would you recommend them or not? also what kinda money are we talking?

cheers,
andy

mickscanlon

Member +
chris up in co down mapped mine an fitted it. would reccomend him.. he no's his shit an very reasonabley priced..

I recommend mi16Chris from here hes up north I'm bringing my car up to him soon to get it mapped. You should send him a p'm. Your just going to get the same replies as this I have a feeling lol.:)

Edit; your quick Mick lol

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye chris is ur man, I'll be takin mine back to him in the coming months when I add more ponnie potential.

1998glanzav

Member +
chris up in co down mapped mine an fitted it. would reccomend him.. he no's his shit an very reasonabley priced..

I recommend mi16Chris from here hes up north I'm bringing my car up to him soon to get it mapped. You should send him a p'm. Your just going to get the same replies as this I have a feeling lol.:)

Edit; your quick Mick lol

told u andy!!:haha:

Told ya on DTD:p

sure ill give it a go..why not:haha::haha:

but on a serious note chris is THE man for doin it

That answers that question :) He seems to be the best man for the job. Chris seems to be the man for the job according to all the feedback :)

Phil

Super Moderator
has anyone had one mapped in ireland? would you recommend them or not? also what kinda money are we talking?

cheers,
andy

chris (mi16chris) would probly be your best bet. just thought id add that as no-one else had mentioned him yet.

Phil

I think we should rename this thread into 'Everyone Loves Chris'haha:haha:
Definitely goto Chris seems to be the best tuner about at the minute going by his feedback.
Christy

Chris@CCM

Member +
cheers guys just got ordered some new bits of kit too so the maps should be better then ever. ive fixed a few cars tuned by places that say they can fit and tune e manage over hear who charge a unreal amout of money to do it in the first place . my cost for fitting and maping is about 80% - 90% lower they the most places as far as can see .

Phil

Super Moderator
Chris Carson Motorworks

you heard good things about that place chris>? ^^^^
thinking of having an ep meet there tonight lol

Phil

Johnny_C

Lifer
Chris Carson Motorworks

you heard good things about that place chris>? ^^^^
thinking of having an ep meet there tonight lol

Phil
dodgy spot...lol!
chris i sent another lad your way,gave him ur number,he was gona take it to ecc!:homer: