relocation air filter!!

TURBO2010

Member +
hey lads very sorry if im in the wrong section but im just woundering i fitted my relocation air filter and my dumpvalve sounds different, a duller noise i spose u would call it, kinda hard to explain it but is this normal??:)

The dumpvalve shouldnt have a thing to do with your relocation fillter but you will get more sound out of your filter so mayb it will down the sound of your dumpvalve....

TURBO2010

Member +
yes thanks mate i was thinking there was the noise cumming the filter its kinda louder than the dumpvalve so that must b it!! thanks and repped!!

corofin12345

Member +
all the pressure is coming back through the blades mate instead of coming out the dumpvale.. loosen the screw on the dump valve and see if its better or take apart the dumpvalve and clean it cause id say its manky.. dont think james "nuggie" ever cleaned it

TURBO2010

Member +
all the pressure is coming back through the blades mate instead of coming out the dumpvale.. loosen the screw on the dump valve and see if its better or take apart the dumpvalve and clean it cause id say its manky.. dont think james "nuggie" ever cleaned it

thanks mate!!:) will def give it a clean thats good to know man!! repped!!:rockon: