removeable steering wheel setup

steo800

Member +
For sale: HKB wheel 320mm, HBK boss kit, TRD horn button, Comrade C's "snap off" kit

Item Condition:Like brand new

Price and price conditions: €250, €225, now €200

Extra Info: taken from my glanza, not sure if the boss kit is same for gt. Cannot recall the exact brand of the snap off kit, and cannot find it anywhere on the net, but im sure it was a C's one.

Pictures: below

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only

20110421_001.jpg

20110421_002.jpg

20110421_004.jpg

20110421_005.jpg

any queries pm me

Last edited:

steo800

Member +
Bump!

For anyone who drives with the seat far, or all the way back, this setup will extend the wheel about an inch and 1/2 toward the driver, which i found much better for driving. The wheels small size also makes it better for more spirited driving, as there is less work to do to acheive the same steering angle. Was great on the track.

And with the snap off kit, its added security as you can remove the wheel literally in 1 second. and back on in about 2.

steo800

Member +
just dont want the hassle of postage(stuff possibly going missing).

if it comes to it, i might post it if none of the irish lads are showing interest, just in no hurry to sell atm.

keep an eye though

Mikey4410

Member +
21.04.2011 originally posted,maybe its abit to much for a sale,u can get a boss for 40 gbp and a snap of unit with warranty for 30 gbp feom ebay,.i am after one of these soon.

steo800

Member +
21.04.2011 originally posted,maybe its abit to much for a sale,u can get a boss for 40 gbp and a snap of unit with warranty for 30 gbp feom ebay,.i am after one of these soon.

i think i asked to have your post(s?) removed from what i recall. think it was the same kind of useless input as above.

unfortunately i cannot find anywhere that is selling the c's kit i am selling above. it also looks they no longer have a website so i can only guess they have gone out of business.

i paid about €450 for this setup, the main chunk of that being the "snap off" kit. the lot was bought from nengun.

If someone wants to buy a "snap off" kit from ebay, by all means do so, but you will not find a genuine "snap off" kit any where near that price from a reputable seller. by reputable i mean a seller that sells genunie parts and not cheap quality stuff. the reason for this is that they are selling genuine parts so have to pay genuine prices and calculate rrp appropriately.

you pay for what you get, most people know this.

in looking for c's website i came accross this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA6rO253Ot4

title says it is a sparco kit, id be very surprised if it was a genuine sparco product.
good luck claiming your warranty on that, make sure you pay by paypal ;-)

steo800

Member +
Thread went untouched for a year and 5 months. Can sit there for another two if need be, hardly gonna give it away now am I? No need for it as I'm not gonna keep the starlet, think it was a regret breaking it in first place but gone to far to be arsed getting it back to where it was