Rep?

corofin12345

Member +
whats goin on here?? if your a good boy and give sound advice your rep will go up.. if your bold your rep will go down and we feed you 2 the fishes.............. lol :p

cameroon95

Member +
Aye just helpful advice and generally being sound gets your rep up. You can check your rep at your user cp panal on the toolbar.

If you see someone with a very low rep(less than 9) they generally have probably been a twat at some point.:p

cameroon95

Member +
your ok with 14, its only when you have less than 10 you have to be worried. Members can also take away rep for un-useful posts you see. Quite rare but it does happen.

churcherj

Member +
your ok with 14, its only when you have less than 10 you have to be worried. Members can also take away rep for un-useful posts you see. Quite rare but it does happen.

haha that made me laugh, i read this then saw some lad with -21 :haha: clearly popular on here :haha:

Craig

Lifer
Rep is usually under used when needed, and over used when not needed ;).

I always try to give Rep to people when helpful.

churcherj

Member +
for steeling from other members.. recieving payment and not sending out parts...:shoot:

na this lad was a newbee (not mentioning any names) and kept posting about insuring glanzas incorrectly and for being abusive to members who gave advice lol....