Reversed Bonnet Scoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all TGTT members,

These Reversed Scoops will be made from FRP (Fibre re-inforced Plastic) and will be finished with a gel coating

I will only advise owners of EP91's to purchase one of these if they have fitted a Front Mounted Intercooler as these Reveresed scoops will not let air in to cool a Top Mounted Intercooler like the stock 4e-fte one.

These scoops will aid you in order to keep your engine bay clean and will prevent rain water from interfering with your Ignition system (Plugs / Leads etc...)
They will also help reduce under-bonnet temperatures by drawing the heat out from the engine through the vent at the rear of the scoop as seen in the pics below.
In order to fit these scoops you will need to remove your OEM scoop from the bonnet and will need to use some Tiger sealer to secure these onto the bonnet slot.
I have opted to use adhesive in order to fit these scoops rather than screws for two reasons:

1) To cut costs of the finished product
2) To enable these to have a very neat fit on both the EP82 and EP91 without needing to do any drilling on your bonnet.

They will cost a Total of 90 Euros each DELIVERED to ANYWHERE in the World

To have the scoop sprayed to match the colour code of your car it will cost an extra 50 Euro. Please state whether you want yours painted or un-painted. Obviously the greatest benefit of purchasing one painted will be the fact that you can immediately fit it to your car once delivered without having the hassle of sending it off to your bodyshop

Please do PM me or Email me at epstyling@hotmail.com for any questions or for more details.

scoopgb017.jpg

scoopgb018.jpg

scoopgb016.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.